Come and show Woodinville what you sell! This is a great marketing opportunity for your business. Celebrate Woodinville draws crowds of up to 5,000 people who may be looking to do business with someone like you!
Saturday, August 19
Community Pancake Breakfast & Parade
Pancake Breakfast | 8 to 10:30 am | Fire Station 31
39th Annual Parade | 11 am to 12 pm | 175th Street
1 to 4 pm | Woodin Creek Park
Festival & Fair
12 to 5 pm | Wilmot Gateway Park | Woodinville Fields
Music in the Park | Wine & Beer Garden | Local Restaurants
Arts & Crafts | Exhibitors | Family Activities
Exhibitor Booths are perfect for Businesses and Non-Profits who want to present what they do to Woodinville residents. Contractors, Financial Planners, and Health practitioners will fit in this category.
Merchandiser Booths are the right choice for businesses selling tangible merchandise under $100 that is not handcrafted. People selling makeup, books, and ready-made jewelry would be a good fit in the Merchandiser category.
Arts and Crafts Booths are reserved for those that handcraft items and sell their own work. Artists who create unique jewelry, décor items and even those that sell their own “secret sauce” would choose this category.
- Fees include table and chair. Canopy rental is available for an additional fee of $125.00
- All spaces are 10X10.
- Spaces will be pre-assigned by the event coordinator.
- All exhibitors will need to staff their booth at all times. Please do not leave your booth unattended.
- Only straight leg canopies are allowed. Canopies must be anchored at each corner with a 25 lb. weight, no exceptions.
- Canopy cover must be labeled 100 percent polyester or flame retardant.
- No water or power will be available. Generators may be used if approved in advance and must be quiet inverter style.
- Set up time will be provided at a later date. Vendors will not be allowed to break down and leave until 5 PM.